Wearing a sustainable Zigzag face mask is one simple yet most effective way to protect ourselves, our loved ones, and society as a whole from the Covid-19 pandemic.
The primary and very important function of the sustainable face mask is to adequately limit the spread of droplets emitted into the air. This function is most effective when everyone wears a mask.
These handcrafted sustainable 3-layered face masks are non medical grade masks. They are made from 100% cotton for you in my boutique workshop. All masks include an outer layer, a lining layer, a filter pocket for you to insert the filter of your choice (for example a medical grade face mask – not included), and an optional nose wire.
They are washable and re-usable, contributing to the reduction of waste accumulated in landfills, reducing our carbon footprint and helping the planet survive. In addition, this considerably reduces the cost of you, your family and your loved ones remaining appropriately protected throughout the pandemic.
The 3-layered Zigzag face mask can be made either with an elastic ear loop, or a head tie. By default, they are made with an elastic ear loop. Should you prefer a head tie, kindly specify it on your order using the drop-down menu.
Always handmade for you with love, care and attention.
- For hygiene reasons all mask purchases are final and non-refundable. Returns are not possible in order to ensure optimal health & safety conditions.
- Colors and prints vary.
- Washable and re-usable. We recommend you hand wash the face masks in warm water, and air-dry. If you wish to use the washing machine, employ a gentle cycle (max 40C). NO BLEACH.
- Do not put in the dryer.
- As this is a handmade item, measurements may slightly vary.
- Wash before the first use, and after every use.
- Available in 4 sizes:
- Teenagers & Women,
- Young Kids (7-12 y.o.)
- Small Kids (3-6 y.o.)
- I have made every possible effort to represent the colours of the products as accurately as possible. However, colours may still vary slightly due to the nature of the product and your own screen settings.
- Please use the face mask safely & responsibly. Ensure that children and/or vulnerable adults are never left unattended while wearing a mask.
Recommended practice during the Covid Pandemic:
- Hand wash before first use and after every use.
- Refrain from touching the mask or your face once you have put it on.
- Always wash your hands with water and soap or with an antibacterial hand spray before wearing as well as before and after removing the mask from your face.
- The face mask should be snug around your face and nose for better protection. If your mask has a metal wire it should be fitted snugly at the bridge of your nose.
- Remove mask from behind without touching the front of your mask.
Please feel free to contact us for custom made sizes/colours/quotes, bulk orders and for any questions you may have.